Modern Pet Friendly Apartment!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend
If you're looking for a fantastic unit in an unbeatable location, look no further. This fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom property in highly sought after Norman Park is waiting for someone to call it home. Featuring a sleek, modern kitchen with soft close cabinetry and top-of-the-line appliances, an open-plan living/dining area with polished wooden floors, that flows out onto an expansive private deck, what more could you need. Both bedrooms come with built-in robes, and the master has an ensuite.
– Two well-sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with ensuite
– Modern kitchen with ample bench space
– Open-plan living and dining area
– Sleek, functional bathrooms with oversized showers
– External laundry on balcony
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Spacious private balcony for entertaining or relaxing
– Polished hardwood floors in living and dining areas
– Secure complex with intercom
– Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Pets considered upon application
The Norman Park Station is three minutes' walk away, and the Norman Park Ferry Terminal a kilometre away. Bulimba's Oxford Street entertainment precinct with cinemas, cafes, bars and restaurants is a short drive. With the Brisbane CBD only a ten minute drive, the location is unbeatable.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.