Furnished And Conveniently Located
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
In a class of its own, this stunning character cottage has just been completely renovated inside and out.
Immediate proximity to leading schools and hospitals compliments unforgettable features including timber floors, a gourmet kitchen, 2 modern bathrooms, and a large private entertaining area.
With a focus on quality fixtures and fittings throughout, properties of this quality do not come available for lease often.
– 3 large bedrooms each with fans and built-in wardrobe; wall-mounted TV's
– 2 well-appointed bathrooms with deluxe finishes
– Large gourmet kitchen, stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher, and ample bench space
– Tenants responsible for 50% of electricity / Gas bill, water included
– Fully furnished with quality items
WHAT WE LOVE
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Ceiling fans and air conditioning
– Large rear entertaining deck
– Single car accommodation off street
– Highly desirable location
Including all furniture the property is conveniently located and is a short walk to QUT, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Northey street markets, Victoria Park and local cafes. Public transport is a breeze with regular bus options and major arterial roads close by for access across the City.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.