New York Loft Style Living
Welcome to 3106/57 Musk Avenue!
Building entrance is located on Carraway Street, Number 3 next door to Zambrero!
You will be pleasantly surprised by this apartment! The moment you walk into this New York loft style apartment you are greeted with a whole wall of floor to ceiling windows that opens onto a private balcony. These windows flood the apartment with an abundance of natural light, but also allow for privacy with the blinds.
– Open plan mezzanine bedroom
– Floor to ceiling windows leading onto private balcony
– Open plan living
– Fob, security key and intercom access throughout the building
– High ceilings
– Private residence only elevated green space between the buildings
– 5 minute walk to major public transport faculties – Direct access into the CBD
– Located less than 3 km from the Brisbane CBD
Features we LOVE:
– LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION – An abundance of restaurants and cafes literally at your front door
– Just over 3km to South Bank and all it has to offer
– Huge pool with resort like facilities
– Single car space and an abundance of on street parking
– Close to La Boite, Victoria Park Golf Course and RNA Show Grounds
– Pets on application
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km North West of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.