CONTEMPORARY, FAMILY FRIENDLY, INNER CITY TOWNHOME
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Positioned in the sophisticated executive complex that is “Evolve on Tenth”, this great townhouse offers the perfect amalgam of location, comfort, quality, and contemporary design. Its adaptable white color pallet and use of timber add a strong architectural element as well as reflecting natural light in the open concept living/dining area and kitchen. This opens out to a private, covered courtyard and tranquil, landscaped garden. Sleek materials and inclusions enhance the clean lines of the high-performance kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances including a large oven with gas cooktop and stone clad island bench with counter seating. Two street entrances enhance the feeling that this is a home.
– Open plan living/dining area and kitchen
– Kitchen with top of the line appliances including a large oven with gas cooktop and stone island bench with counter seating
– The master bedroom offers a spacious ensuite and a private balcony, with city skyline glimpses, creating the ultimate parent's retreat
– Three large bedrooms all include built in wardrobes
– Modern family sized bathroom
– Upper level is a generous, optional fourth bedroom offering flexibility as a media room, children's playroom, or teenager retreat
– Private, covered courtyard
– Tranquil, landscaped garden
– Large, integrated double lock-up garage with remote control.
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Adaptable white colour palette
– Clever use of timber
– Two street entrances
– Air-conditioned comfort
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– Large format tiles to indoor/outdoor living areas
– Carpeted bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes
Windsor residents enjoy a convenient location just minutes from the CBD as well as an excellent choice of restaurants and cafes in nearby Wilston Village. Situated in the prestigious Windsor State School catchment area, incorporating high academic achieving schools and Queensland University of Technology, the area is well supported by bus transport and the Windsor train station is a short 100 metres walk. Stroll through the Northey Street Markets held every Sunday, pick up organic fruit and vegies or just relax with a coffee and watch the passing parade.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.