Incredibly spacious townhouse close to everything
Nestled at the rear of a quiet inner-city complex, this townhouse offers an abundance of room as well as an amazing leafy outdoor patio. Only a short commute into the city, this property is conveniently located close to shops, schools, local parks and a short walk to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.
This incredible townhouse boasts plenty of living space throughout with a layout designed for ideal living.
• 2 very spacious bedrooms including air-con, ceiling fans and wardrobes
• 2 bathrooms including ensuite to main
• 2 undercover off-street car accomodation
• Air-conditioned bedrooms & living area
• Well-sized kitchen equipped with gas cooking, dishwasher and electric oven
• Large private rear courtyard perfect for entertaining
• Separate front deck
• Internal laundry
• Fireplace ready to be used on those cold winter nights
• Unbeatable location close to shops, schools and public transport
• Pets considered upon application
THINGS WE LOVE:
• Large air-conditioned berooms – hard to find!
• Double brick property that remains cool in summer
• Ideal for hospital workers only a short walk to work
An abundance of parks, restaurants, cafes, shops, multiple schools including Kelvin Grove State College and QUT Kelvin Grove as well as the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital are all within close proximity to your next home.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.