Spacious Living in Convenient Central Location
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
In a class of its own, this property has recently been renovated with brand new carpeting soon to be installed! and has immediate proximity to leading schools and hospitals. Containing unforgettable features including timber floors, a gourmet kitchen, 2 modern bathrooms, fireplace, air-conditioning throughout, and a large private entertaining area.
– 3 large bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– 2 well-appointed bathrooms with stone benchtops and 2PAC cabinetry, main bathroom with bath
– Large gourmet kitchen, stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher, soft close drawers with a substantial amount of bench space and storage.
– Internal laundry/powder room
– Spacious north-facing courtyard, perfect for entertaining
– Automatic lock up garage for 2 vehicles
WHAT WE LOVE
– Brand new carpeting throughout
– Extremely private, very spacious, and secure
– Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Highly desirable location
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Small boutique complex
– The property is well insulated, cool in summer, warm in winter
– Within the Kelvin Grove State College catchment
– Pets considered upon application
The property is conveniently located and is a short walk to The Royal Brisbane Hospital, QUT, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, Northey street markets, Victoria Park, and local cafes. Public transport is a breeze with regular bus options and major arterial roads close by for access across the City.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.