Luxurious terrace home so close to the city!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
This spacious abode is full of clever architectural design, style and natural light throughout. Only a short commute into the city, this property is conveniently located close to shops, schools, local parks and a short walk to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.
This incredible terrace home boasts plenty of living space throughout with a layout designed for ideal modern living.
– 3 spacious bedrooms inc. built in wardrobes, ceiling fans & air-con
– 3 modern bathrooms plus powder room
– 1 car secure garage plus 1 dedicated visitor car spot
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Amazing kitchen equipped with Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and gas cooking
– Open plan living and dining area features Hamptons Style Oak flooring and opens onto entertaining area
– Separation of bedrooms or study/office allowing for inter-generational living
– Separate study or home office on entry floor
– Separate laundry
– NBN ready, smart home features and ethernet to each room
– Unbeatable location close to shops, schools and public transport
– Walking distance to Windsor Retail Precinct (10 mins) Walking distance to buses (Busway at RBH or bus stop on Fagan Road) and Wilston Train Station (13 mins)
– Close to massive open spaces with Dog Parks, Tennis, Netball & Basketball Courts as well as Football and Hockey Fields
– Extensive cycling and running/walking paths within a stone's throw of the property
– Pets considered upon application
THINGS WE LOVE:
– Modern layout – also suitable for young family or professional couples
– Bursting with character and charm with modern finishes Ideal for hospital workers only a short walk to work
– Copious amounts of natural light throughout
An abundance of parks, restaurants, cafes, shops, multiple schools including Kelvin Grove State College and QUT Kelvin Grove as well as the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital are all within close proximity to your next home.
For more information please contact Shane Hurley on 0401 254 496.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.