MODERN TOWNHOUSE IN EXCELLENT LOCATION
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend
This fantastic townhouse has everything you could require. From a modern interior to high finishes right down to its convenient location, this home is sure to impress. The kitchen is modern in style and sure to impress any home chef while the living room is open plan and effortlessly flows out onto the paved outdoor entertainment area.
– Modern kitchen with high quality, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and contemporary fixtures and fittings
– Open plan living area with easy care tiles and split system air-conditioning
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with split system air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Two modern bathrooms (ensuite off the master bedroom)
– Great outdoor entertaining area opening up directly from lounge
– Private courtyard
– Single, lock up remote garage
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Crim safe screens throughout
– Generously spread across two levels
– Plush carpet in the bedrooms
– Near new conditioning system
Situated within close proximity to various shops, supermarkets, and local cafes everything you need is only moments away. Within walking distance to major schools and public transport facilities and close to major complexes such as Westfield Chermside, Stafford City, Brookside and the Aspley Hypermarket this home offers the luxury of suburbia living with the convenience of the city lifestyle.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.