STYLISH & SPACIOUS STAND ALONE TOWNHOUSE
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Tastefully renovated this spacious and very private, 2 level fully fenced townhouse presents an enviable lifestyle opportunity. Significantly proportioned with an outdoor entertainment area and a flexible floor plan this home is peacefully tucked away at the back of a quiet block of townhouses.
The neutral tones provide a relaxing contemporary style for you to add your finishing touch. Three spacious bedrooms are all air-conditioned and have ceiling fans. The master bedroom houses a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. 2.5 modern bathrooms with quality fittings makes this the perfect family home.
– Polished vinyl plank flooring
– Spacious open plan living
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooktop
– Dining room opens through sliding doors to a private secure courtyard.
– Separate powder room
– 1 car lock-up garage space with internal access as well as an additional private car space
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and private ensuite
– Central bathroom with bathtub
WHAT WE LOVE
– Large private, fenced courtyard
– Ceiling fans
– 2.5 bathrooms
– Security screens
– Pets considered
Offering idyllic and convenient near city living, situated only 6 km from Brisbane City with many schooling options nearby including reputable State and Private institutions. Enjoy ample public transport options at your doorstep and close proximity to an array of stylish restaurants and cafes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.