Spacious Family Friendly Home in Ideal Location
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
This beautifully renovated family home is spread over 3 generous levels and provides a low maintenance lifestyle in a sought-after inner city location. With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living spaces, outdoor entertaining, and off-street parking for 3 vehicles this property is sure to please!
Conveniently located 4kms from the CBD and within walking distance to the highly desired Windsor State School, the home has been cleverly designed to make the most of indoor/outdoor Queensland living and offers plenty of room for relaxing and entertaining.
Downstairs Features Include:
– Newly renovated ground level with polished concrete floors
– Large living/rumpus room
– Spacious bedroom with ensuite & built-in wardrobe
– Perfect for teenager's retreat
– Internal laundry with ample storage
Middle-Level Features Include:
– Original features of circa 1920's Queenslander with polished wooden floorboards
– 2 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, standalone cupboard & air-conditioning
– Both bedrooms have access to adjoining large sunroom
– High level, modern kitchen with European appliances and beautiful Brazilian granite benchtops, large gas/electric cooker, ample storage/bench space & bi-fold windows leading to large outdoor entertaining and pool area
– Recently renovated bathroom with shower over spa bath
– Spacious, air-conditioned living and dining with lovely bay window seat
– Oversized outdoor entertaining with ceiling fan and large day bed
– In-ground pool & fully fenced yard
– Large garden shed
Top-Level Features Include:
– Parents retreat with sweeping north/northwest views and a wrap-around private balcony overlooking pool
– Master bedroom with large ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, and ceiling fan
– 2nd bedroom with built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, and air-conditioning
What We Love:
– Multiple living areas
– Air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
– Kitchen overlooking child-friendly yard and pool area
– Windsor state school & Kedron State High School catchment
– Pets considered upon application
Situated in a friendly, community-focused suburb with easy access to public transport and direct access to the Clem 7 and airport link tunnels, parks, and schools.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.