Exceptionally-Located Classic Queensland Home
For those looking for a family home located close to the city, this Place is perfect. The three bedrooms feature large windows for plenty of natural light and built-in robes. The spacious front balcony is perfect for enjoying a morning coffee, protected from street-view by a privacy screen of trees. The oversized, fully-fenced backyard is perfect for children or pets.
– Two big bedrooms with built-in robes
– Study or smaller Third bedroom with built in robe!
– Kitchen & dining combined, lounge room separate
– One bathroom with shower over bath
– Fully Fenced Yard
THINGS WE LOVE
– Polished Hardwood Timber Flooring
– High Ceilings with Original VJ Walls
– Large front balcony, perfect for a morning coffee.
– Huge Backyard and close to the organic markets
– Treasured Pets on Application
The location for this property is fantastic, whether you’re a professional wanting to be close to the CBD, a hospital employee or a QUT university student. Public transport is a short walk, as is the Windsor Homezone and Wilston Village. This property is within Windsor State School catchment, as well as being close to a variety of other sought-after schools. Northey Street City Farm weekend markets are a short walk, as is the Downey Park Sporting Grounds. Main arterial roads connecting you to the CBD are close by, making your morning commute a breeze.
Book an inspection and make this your new Place.