Amazing family home with pool!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Situated in a whisper quiet location and with a north facing aspect, this incredible family home with a pool won't last long. Located just 12 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, 12 Loren Street is located in a tightly held street with an ideal North/ South Aspect in one of North Brisbane's desired suburbs, Stafford Heights. This property is also walking distance to Downfall Creek Reserve, local dog off leash areas and Flockton Village Shopping Centre.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living area with beautiful raked ceilings and tiled flooring.
– Great sized kitchen with Westinghouse gas cooktop, oven and Fisher and Paykal dishwasher.
– Large covered alfresco, leading out to the private backyard.
– Three good sized bedrooms.
– Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate toilet downstairs.
– Large balcony on the second level overlooks the yard and pool area.
– Split system air conditioning downstairs and in the master bedroom.
– Separate study opening onto veranda.
– Lovely in ground pool.
– Double car garage and additional secure storage under the home.
Additional features include:
– 609m2 of land facing north and in an elevated position with suburban views.
– Large grassed area with low maintenance yard.
– Colourbond fences surrounding the home.
– Surrounded by quality homes in a family friendly street.
Discover the complete convenience of living just 12 kilometres from Brisbane CBD, yet being mere moments from major shops, schools, cinemas, restaurants, cafes and parks. This home is in a popular elevated position in Stafford Heights, convenient for family living in a high growth suburb. Within walking distance to Queen of Apostles Catholic Primary School, Stafford Heights State School, Raven Street Reserve and an off-leash dog park, this home is situated in a great community and is ready for a new chapter.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.