Near New Hamptons Home with Infinity Pool
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
60 Willmington Street, Newmarket presents us with a Hamptons Home with architecturally designed spaces that are guaranteed to impress and a location that is sure to please. Situated on an elevated block, with a northerly aspect, be prepared to be overwhelmed by the lavish finishes and oversized spaces. From the soft texture of the timber floors, to the high ceilings and VJ timber feature walls – all aspects of this tri-level executive home has been so well thought of.
LOWER LEVEL FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Open plan living area with high ceilings, timber floors, and ducted air-conditioning
– Kitchen includes a 5 gas burner cooktop, large stone island bench, generous butler's pantry with ample cupboard space, and Miele appliances.
– Theatre room perfect for family movie nights!
– Beautiful deck area with private tree-lined backdrop, infinity pool & Beef Eater BBQ
– Powder room
MIDDLE-LEVEL FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with separate bath
– family/rumpus room, creating another fantastic private space for the family
– Lock up garage for two vehicles with extra storage space
TOP-LEVEL FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ducted air, ceiling fan, landing area perfect for an office or reading area & full-sized bathroom with freestanding bath and Juliette balcony
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Smart Zone Control Reverse Cycle Air throughout the property syncs with both iOS and Android devices
– Pets considered upon application
– Infinity pool
– Beautiful tree-lined backdrop
The location of this property cannot be beaten. Despite being tucked away on a quiet, leafy street, this beautiful new home is incredibly close to all the necessary amenities, with public transport in close walking distance.
The recently developed Newmarket Village is only a short walk, as is the Wilston Village, with plenty of cafes and restaurants. There are also a variety of desirable public and private schools within the area.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.