Huge Family Home with a Pool!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey ” Book an Inspection Time” button. Choose your day and time of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
– We accept 1 FORM applications – simply click “Apply Online”.
– Applications are available on our website.
– Applications are available at viewing inspection.
– We work towards having applications processed within 24 to 48 business hours
The main level of the home possesses all the original character trimmings such as the rich, hardwood timber floorboards and soaring high ceilings with ornate plaster detail. Also synonymous with homes of this era are generous proportions. The king-sized master is positioned to take in the north-easterly aspect, making for a light-filled retreat complete with modern ensuite, walk-through robe and additional built-ins. Formal lounge and dining rooms flow practically from the front to the rear of the home, spilling out to the gourmet stone kitchen and entertainer’s deck beyond. As well as admiring a picture-perfect backdrop, the large deck also overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool. Rumpus room, home office, third toilet and laundry are all located downstairs along with copious amounts of storage, remote lock up garage with private work shop and ample off street parking.
– Three generous bedrooms with the third inviting in the easterly aspect and stunning City views.
– Study/ Home office on bottom level located off rumpus room
– King-sized master is positioned to take in the north-easterly aspect, making for a light-filled retreat complete with modern ensuite, walk-through robe and additional built-ins
– Stone kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top
– Large entertainers deck leading out from kitchen. Perfect for Summer BBQ’s with friends
– Crystal blue pool with custom built decking surrounds – maintenance included (chemicals tenants responsibility)
– Spacious lounge room
– Formal dining room with custom built cabinetry and built-in wine fridge
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Hardwood timber floors and high ceilings
– Fully fenced 640m2 block – landscaped with low maintenance gardens
– Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
– Entertainment prospects surrounding the pool
– All rooms are spacious
Just 5.8km from the vibrant City heart with bus stops at the door step and a short stroll to train, cafes and shops and convenient to a multitude of public and private schooling options. This highly south after Newmarket address is situated right on the doorstep of Ashgrove and Alderley, providing an ideal inner-city lifestyle for entertaining couples and growing families.