$760.00 Per Week
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Hidden away amongst a back drop of tall gums this near new immaculate home offers tranquil living only 8kms from Brisbane's CBD. The treetop outlook and refreshing breezes throughout the home combined with the open plan and spacious design compliment a large covered outdoor area perfect for entertaining family and friends. With transport infrastructure at your doorstep, this property offers exceptional low-maintenance inner north living – the complete lifestyle package.
– King-sized master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
– Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, island bench, ample storage & gas cooking
– Combined tiled living & dining area overlooking the yard
– Well sized 2nd & 3rd bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– 4th bed/study perfect for a nursery
– Main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
– Spacious deck with ceiling fan perfect for entertaining
– Low maintenance pet-friendly yard with irrigation system
– Internal separate laundry
– Lock up garage for two vehicles
– Storage space throughout
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Security screens throughout & alarm
– Fully fenced pet-friendly yard
– Tinted windows to reduce heat & UV
– Only minutes to Brookside Shopping Centre
– In Mitchelton State school catchment!
Within 8km of Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighborhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities.
With a choice of many parks and bikeways, this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families and professionals.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.