Stunning family residence so close to the city!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Due to high levels of demand, if you are interested in this property please lodge your application via our website: https://placerealestate.com.au/properties-for-rent/
This spacious family abode is full of charm and ticks all the boxes. Only a short commute into the city, this property is conveniently located close to shops, schools, local parks and a short walk to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.
This incredible home boasts plenty of living space and is air-conditioned throughout. The generously sized bedrooms feature built-in robes and are located on the top level for a family friendly layout.
– 4 spacious bedrooms
– 2 car lock up garage with extra storage space
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Well-sized kitchen equipped with dishwasher, electric cooking & plenty of bench space
– Fully fenced family friendly premises
– Large undercover entertaining deck
– Separate laundry
– Unbeatable location close to shops, schools and public transport
– Treasure pets welcome on application.
THINGS WE LOVE:
– Family friendly layout with all bedrooms on top level
– Bursting with character and charm with modern finishes
– Ideal for hospital workers only a short walk to work
– Copious amounts of natural light throughout
An abundance of parks, restaurants, cafes, shops, multiple schools including Kelvin Grove State College and QUT Kelvin Grove as well as the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital are all within close proximity to your next home.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.