Massive family home with pool!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Welcome to 2 Clyde Road, Herston. This well-sized family home has recently been refurbished and is ready for the next tenant to call home. Cleverly designed to take advantage of the north aspect, breezes and elevated outlook, the living spaces on both levels open out to the outdoor spaces.
– 5 bedrooms (3 upstairs, 2 downstairs level), main with WIR and ensuite
– Total of 4 bathrooms (various configurations)
– Large kitchen centred between the dining and lounge areas with servery and brand new dishwasher / range hood
– Undercover pool with outdoor entertaining area
– Lower level multipurpose/rumpus room
– Huge laundry space
– Study area
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Grass yard area complete with hills hoist
– Double lock up garage off Clyde Road with off-street parking for multiple vehicles
– 800m to Kelvin Grove High School and QUT University
– Walking distance to Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Queensland Medical University School, Royal Children's Hospital, Ballymore Stadium and Victoria Park Golf Course Complex.
– Within 3 km North of the Brisbane CBD
– Public transport at the door, including bus stops and easy access to major arterial roads, ICB, Clem Jones tunnel, Airport link tunnel and Northern Busway.
An excellent investment opportunity, with employment hubs and shift workers requiring close proximity to the hospital, and students wanting proximity to the various campuses nearby. An abundance of parks, restaurants, cafes, shops, multiple schools including Kelvin Grove State College and QUT Kelvin Grove as well as the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital are all within close proximity to your next home.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.