Incredibly spacious townhouse with a pool!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Nestled in this quiet inner-city complex, this townhouse offers an abundance of room as well as an amazing leafy outdoor patio. Only a short commute into the city, this property is conveniently located close to shops, schools, local parks, and a short walk to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.
This incredible townhouse boasts plenty of living space throughout with a layout designed for ideal living.
• 2 spacious bedrooms including air-con and ensuite to master. Both bedrooms feature ceiling fans and wardrobes
• 2 stylish bathrooms including ensuite to main
• 2 car lock up garage with remote
• Air-conditioned living area that opens onto a private courtyard
• Well-sized kitchen equipped with electric cooking, dishwasher, and electric oven
• Large private courtyard perfect for entertaining
• Pool in complex and grounds spread over one acre
• Unbeatable location close to shops, schools and public transport
• Pets considered upon application
THINGS WE LOVE:
• A quiet and well-maintained complex with pool
• Air-conditioned living and master bedroom
• Secure double lock-up garage with remote control door and ample storage space
An abundance of parks, restaurants, cafes, shops, multiple schools including Kelvin Grove State College and QUT Kelvin Grove as well as the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital are all within close proximity to your next home.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.