Beautifully Designed Brand New Home!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Situated in one of the most sought after pockets of Brisbane, Gordon Park, this North facing, beautifully designed brand new home is ideally located near the unique Kedron Brook bike and walking tracks, the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Airport link and the Clem 7 tunnel network.
This spacious 5 bedroom home is an entertainer's delight. It is impeccably finished and features zoned air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a master chef kitchen, media room, in-ground pool, lock up garage for 2 vehicles and bathrooms finished in Italian terrazzo tiling. This home has been designed with an appreciation of the elements that provide functional, yet spacious open plan living
– Entertainers kitchen with butler's pantry, gas cooking, dishwasher, stone benchtops, island bench & stainless steel appliances
– Spacious open plan living, kitchen, dining and pool areas
– Multi-purpose room with built-in robes
– Beautifully designed two-way bathroom
– Media room
– Separate internal laundry with ample storage
– Coat room
– Lock up garage for 2 cars with storage
– In-ground pool
– Indoor/outdoor entertaining area with pagoda and ceiling fan
– 2nd Living area with study nook and spacious balcony
– 4 Large bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning,
– Luxurious master suite with large walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
– Linen cupboard
– Powder room
– Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Zoned air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
– Abundance of storage space
– Within walking distance to the Gordon Park busway station and Wooloowin Train station.
– Within Kedron High School catchment area and St Columbus Catholic Primary School
– Small pets considered upon application
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.