$550 Per Week
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Warm & welcoming, this freshly painted three bedroom family home is sure to surprise and delight. The three spacious bedrooms feature polished timber floorboards and are well serviced by the modern bathroom. The kitchen is generously sized and provides ample cupboard and bench space and features a moveable island bench as well as a gas cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher. An open plan living/dining area opens onto the private back entertaining deck, perfect for family celebrations creating a comfortable, relaxed, entertainers haven with ample grassed play areas for both kids and pets alike to play. Located within walking distance from parks, schools & public transport 15 Terrick Street is ready to be called home.
– Spacious kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher & ample bench space
– Air-conditioned open plan living and dining area opening out to the covered rear deck
– Modern bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
– Three generously sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe & air conditioning
– Downstairs utility room with ample storage space
– Grassy front and back yard with low maintenance established gardens and lawn
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Airconditioned living room and master bedroom
– Fantastic grassed areas
– Low maintenance fully fenced yard
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.