Double Story Brick Home In an Elevated Location
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
**** PLEASE NOTE ****
– Air-conditioning being installed to main bedroom and living area
– Ceiling fans being installed to bedrooms and living area
Welcome to 26 Ernest Street, Gaythorne. This well maintained, double story brick home is ideal for a tenant looking to secure a home within 9kms of the CBD. Located in an elevated position, in a quiet street, be quick as this property won't last long.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living area, flowing out to a rear deck
– Three generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes
– U shaped kitchen with European appliances and timber cabinets
– Main bathroom with frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles
– Timber floor in the bedrooms and tiles throughout the remainder of the home
– Separate living area at the front of the home
– Large and private rear deck
– Just under legal height with a large open plan rumpus or work from home office space
– Combined bathroom/ laundry
– Double lock up garage with ample storage
– Paved area leading out from the living area
Freshly landscaped with a new white picket fence, this home offers an opportunity for a family to settle in to the highly desirable suburb of Gaythorne. Make sure 26 Ernest Street is on your list of homes to visit as you will not be disappointed.
Situated in the leafy suburb of Gaythorne, just nine kilometres of Brisbane's central business district, this delightful house combines inner-city convenience and neighbourhood charm. Well positioned nearby the Enoggera Barracks, educational facilities, Brookside Shopping Centre, Blackwood Street dining precinct and Gaythorne and Enoggera railway stations. Furthermore, within close proximity of this outstanding property are reputable schools like Mt. Maria College, Hillbrook Anglican School and Enoggera State School.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.