Family Home with Pool Maintenance Included!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
The first thing that captures your attention in this family home is the landscape; the home is set away from the street, at the end of a cul de sac, on a 938m2 block with a rare large fully fenced front and back yard. The large front lawns overlook the shimmering in-ground swimming pool.
Upon entering this architecturally designed home, you are greeted with impressive polished parquetry floors, raked timber ceilings, exposed beams and feature exposed brick walls. The house was designed to cater to Brisbane weather. There are no East of West facing windows and there are large roof eaves, therefore maintaining the house cool all year round. The louvres in every room and all North and South walls provide cross ventilation to maximize air flow through the house.
The main entrance brings you into the sunken lounge room with a central wood fire place. This is one of the numerous separated living areas spread throughout this large home. The kitchen has ample storage with a large walk in pantry. The stove is serviced by both electric hot plates and gas hobs. The laundry has a built in robe and cupboards for storage as well as a sewing room desk (which could also be used as a second study). From the large functional kitchen and the second living zone, you step out to a covered and paved entertaining area which overlooks the in-ground swimming pool. Further to the side is the greenhouse and raised vegetable garden bed for the green-thumb in the family. This leads onto the enormous yard that the kids will love! You will love the seasonal bananas and mangoes produced by the established trees in the yard
Upstairs, is a unique family study with built in shelving and cupboards. The study overlooks the swimming pool and the lush greenery of this area. There are three upstairs bedrooms with ceiling fans; the main with air-conditioning. The area is serviced by a central compartmentalized bathroom (with 3 separate areas to make peak use efficient) so the entire family is fully catered for. All rooms have large built in robes. There is a walk in linen storage room as well as access to an attic storage space. The fourth bedroom is on the ground floor as is the second bathroom.
There is ample storage inside the house, and two storage rooms adjacent to the carport as well as a small shed.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
– 4 large bedrooms + huge open study + second study or sewing room
– 2 Bathrooms, 1 on each level
– Main bedroom with air-conditioning and walk in robe.
– Massive kitchen with dishwasher cavity & walk-in pantry
– Multiple living areas including sunken lounge with fireplace
– Huge fenced yard with front gate, pets considered upon application
– Side access for the boat or trailer
– Double carport + high roofed single carport + two storage rooms + garden shed.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
– Large swimming pool, monthly service included in weekly rent
– Huge front and back yards
– 2 large living zones
– High ceilings with fans
– Gas hot water and gas stove
– Impressive polished parquetry floors
– Double carport + Single carport side access for boat or trailer
– Ample storage inside and out
– Minutes to Coles, K-Mart, Schools, Day care, Park and Medical centres
– 100m from bus stop and two kilometers from two different train stations.
Welcome Home To Your New PLACE!
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.