$840 Per Week
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
This stunning double storey family home showcases beautiful timber raked ceilings and exposed brick walls all seamlessly flowing from your open plan lounge and dining area, connecting with your large modern kitchen with quality appliances, Caesar stone benchtops, boasting Miele convectional microwave and dishwasher, stand-alone Westinghouse gas stove top oven and ample storage options and all framed by the stunning fireplace. Boasting a separate rumpus room and home office space the upper level is finished with tiled flooring and carpeted rumpus.
Consisting of four generous sized bedrooms, the master bedroom consists of a large walk-in wardrobe and beautiful ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling a large vanity and a private east facing balcony giving you an ambient connection to green space views and breezes. The main bathroom consists of a large separate bath and shower with an additional separate toilet. Bedrooms two, three and four all have built wardrobes and air-conditioning to the living, rumpus, master and bedroom two and three.
If you love entertaining, then you are going to enjoy the covered entertaining space overlooking the in-ground saltwater pool perfect for lazy days relaxing and capturing the leafy elevated outlook. Downstairs also consists of an additional room perfect for a guestroom or additional entertaining space with a kitchenette perfect for a bar area and also the third bathroom for when the kids get out of the pool. With a double lock up garage additional storage/work space and internal access the home also comes with an additional carport perfect for the caravan or boat.
– 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 3 Car
– Open plan living spanning across 2 levels
– Stunning timber raked ceilings and exposed feature brick walls with fireplace.
– Wrap around front verandah.
– Rumpus room with additional home office.
– Spacious modern kitchen with 40mm Caesar benchtops, Miele appliances, stand-alone Westing house gas cooktop oven, ample storage and double fridge space.
– Large entertainers' space overlooking the large salt water pool.
– 5th bedroom and bathroom, perfect for a guest bedroom or additional living space.
– Master bedroom with balcony, large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with air-conditioning.
– 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and air-conditioning in the 2nd and 3rd rooms.
– Tiled floors throughout with carpet in the bedrooms and rumpus.
– Split system air-conditioning in the living.
– Large main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– 2-way bathroom downstairs with incorporated laundry, perfect for the kids to jump in after a swim.
– Double lock-up garage with additional storage cupboards and workshop space.
– Additional carport for the caravan or boat.
– Close to all amenities, schools, and transport.
– Well-established and low-maintenance gardens and great yard space at the rear.
– Fully fenced lock up yard for security.
– Overlooking bushland reserve in a quiet cul-de-sac.
The area is well serviced by shopping centres such as Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre and the newly opened Everton Plaza Dining Precinct and Flockton Village. Buses are within walking distance of the home and Mitchelton Train Station is only a short drive away. The area has many parks nearby including Teralba Park, as well as Mitchelton sports club, whilst having easy access to kilometres of walking and bike tracks. With quality schools nearby including Prince of Peace Lutheran College, Hillbrook Anglican School, Northside Christian College and Everton Park State primary and high school.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.