Freshly Renovated Family Friendly Home!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Do not miss your opportunity to secure this family home which has recently undergone an amazing and modern transformation. Positioned in an ultra-convenient location, this home is close to public transport, the new Everton Park shopping & restaurant precinct, Brookside Shopping Centre, Teralba Park and some of Brisbane's best public and private schools.
• 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans & built-in robes and air-conditioning to main
• 2 modern bathrooms including bath and ensuite to main
• 3 undercover car parking including carport and double lock up garage
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Large outdoor deck and entertaining area
• Split system air-conditioning to large living room
• Renovated and well-sized kitchen equipped with dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of bench space
• Fenced and secure yard is the perfect size for children and pets
• Unbeatable location close to shops, schools and public transport
• Pets considered upon application
With easy access to major transport corridors including South Pine Road, Old Northern Road and through to Stafford Road and the M7 tunnel and Airport Link beyond commuting is a breeze.
Everton Park is fast growing and offers many lifestyle options being located within easy access to the popular bikeways and amongst the central hub of activities, sport and community events at the very popular Teralba Park.
Everton Park State High and State Primary, Hillbrook Anglican School, Northside Christian College and Prince of Peace Lutheran College are all popular schooling choices amongst discerning locals. City bus stops are a stroll from the doorstep and popular shopping centres, cafes and the Mitchelton Train Station are at your fingertips.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.