Stunning contemporary home with a pool!
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the grey “Book an Inspection Time” button and choose your date and time and fill in your contact details in the boxes provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
This brand-new home incorporates the core fundamentals of a truly functional family residence with bedrooms on the bottom floor and an expansive living on the top level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous rear deck overlooking the sparkling salt water pool.
This property is a must for any families looking for a spacious yet low maintenance home.
• Pool & lawn maintenance included
• 4 spacious bedrooms inc. built in wardrobes
• 2.5 bathrooms including ensuite to main
• 2 car undercover carport
• Fully air-conditioned property
• Large media room upstairs
• Spacious rear entertainers deck overlooks the sparkling salt water pool
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Well-sized kitchen equipped with stone benchtop and gas cooking
• Private patio on ground level
• Internal laundry
• Pets considered upon application
• Unbeatable location close to shops, schools, parks and public transport
THINGS WE LOVE:
• Low maintenance property with family friendly layout
• Bursting with style and modern finishes
• Lush tree top views with Moola Park across the street
• Copious amounts of natural light throughout
With easy access to major transport corridors including South Pine Road, Old Northern Road and through to Stafford Road and the M7 tunnel and Airport Link beyond commuting is a breeze.
Everton Hills is fast growing and offers many lifestyle options being located within easy access to the popular bikeways and amongst the central hub of activities, sport and community events.
McDowall State School and Mitchelton State High School are all popular schooling choices amongst discerning locals. City bus stops are a stroll from the door step and popular shopping centres, cafes and the Mitchelton Train Station are at your fingertips.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee the accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.