Large Contemporary Family Home
This two-level home has been architecturally designed to incorporate the best of family living, whilst enjoying all the luxuries a contemporary home has to offer. From the private media room to the additional rumpus room right down to the finishing's in the kitchens and bathroom this deluxe property is sure to surprise and delight every member of the family. With multiple entertaining areas available many weekend barbeques are sure to be enjoyed by family and friends alike.
– Generously sized living and dining area
– Separate media room or 5th Bedroom
-Kitchen features 40mm stone bench-tops, Bosch stainless steel appliances, an integrated dishwasher, underslung double sink, timber feature cabinetry, full island stone bench top and a butler's pantry
– Full ground-level bathroom with semi-frameless shower, stone benchtops and separate toilet
– The Outdoor entertaining area is fully tiled and opens onto the flat, fully-fenced backyard
– Remote lockable front security gate and video intercom
– Double garage with high ceilings and storage cupboards
– Family rumpus room overlooks the front entrance void and is equipped with a kitchenette. This opens onto a great size entertaining balcony, with full views of the City
– Generously sized master bedroom with full ensuite, double sinks, stone benchtops, separate toilet and oversized walk-in robe with wall-to-wall storage
– Three double sized bedrooms, all with wardrobes and great separation from the master bedroom and family rumpus room
– Separate walk-in linen storage rooms
– Study area with ample storage and built-in desk
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Solar hot water system, LED lighting providing great energy-saving and a 5 star overall energy rating
– Wiring in place for flexible internet & Foxtel connections
– Hardwood timber flooring
– Fully ducted, zoned air-conditioning throughout
– High 2.7m ceilings
Situated on the top of the hill with inspiring City views, this master-built family home is located in one of the Inner-North's most tightly held pockets. Within metres of the Ashgrove and Alderley borders, you will enjoy living amongst some great homes whilst being only a short walk to local transport, great schools nearby, Banks Street bushland and only 7.1kilometres from the City Centre.
Places of this quality and craftsmanship are rarely available in such a sought-after area.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Leasing agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.