Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Situated in thriving suburb of Newmarket this well appointed top floor unit with Full city views will tick all the boxes. Located in a small block of eight (8) units this property is worth inspecting.
Some of the major features of this unit include:
– Top floor unit with modern kitchen and open plan living area flowing onto the balcony which has full un-interrupted views of the City and over towards the RBH.
– Two good sized bedrooms with built-ins.
– Good sized bathroom with bath and laundry facility and separate toilet.
– Short walk to Newmarket shopping centre which includes Coles, Nandos, Grilled and the Newmarket hotel.
– Only 500 metres from the Newmarket train station and short walk to express buses whilst being three (3) kilometres to the City Centre.
– Perched on the ridge in Wickham Street with great suburb outlook over Wilston Hill and Newmarket.
– Good sized garage with separate 1.5m x 1.5m exclusive use locked storage room.
– This property has been until recently rented at $345 per week and body corp is $1400 per annum approx.
Units in this complex rarely become available to the market with great outlook and proximity to all amenities and the City Centre. If you are a first home buyer looking to be close to the city and in a unit that is assured capital growth or investor looking for a low maintenance solid investment with rentals in this area never empty this is the property for you.
The Sustainability Declaration is available from the agent.