Generous Layout with Sensational Outlook!
This fabulous, oversized one bedroom apartment is a real stand out. With an outlook over Blue Gums Park, a massive living and dining space and crazy amounts of storage – this apartment really shows us how one bedroom apartments should be designed.
This apartment ticks all the boxes for space, views, privacy and position; and is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers or investors.
You'll love the designer kitchen, the fully tiled living and dining areas with space for a large dining table and a big modular lounge, the built-in TV cabinetry completing the streamline from the kitchen and of course the large balcony with a leafy green parkland outlook. This apartment is an absolute winner.
– The one bedroom's living space is as large as a normal two bedroom apartment. Giving you ample room for dining and living.
– The dining area is large enough for an 6-seat setting, normally unheard of in inner city apartments – particularly the one bedroom apartments.
– The kitchen offers plenty of bench space and a large pantry. As well as high quality appliances, stone benchtops and feature veneer overhead cabinets. Finished off with cool strip lighting – this kitchen really is a fabulous feature of this modern apartment.
– The living space includes built-in lowline cabinetry for your TV and plenty of room for a large modular sofa and air conditioning.
– The balcony is spacious enough for an outdoor setting and BBQ, it has a fabulous private outlook towards the park.
– The bedroom is queen-sized and includes built-in robes, a fan and air-conditioning.
– The bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiling, plenty of storage and stone benchtops. It also holds the laundry cupboard.
– Includes a secure carpark.
– Fabulous community with lovely on-site building manager who make sure the communal areas are always well looked after.
– Great pool (long enough to swim laps), with a sundeck and fantastic BBQ area.
– Well-resourced gym with a treadmill, elliptical trainer, bike, rower and weights machines.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College, the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane's CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb's proximity to the city.
Located within a short walking distance to the iconic and world class Victoria Park (64 hectares of open space in Brisbane's inner city), this is an outstanding opportunity to own an apartment in the heart of Kelvin Grove Urban Village and benefit from future capital growth.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 8-10 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing apartment.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.