SOLD BY MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Here is your perfect opportunity to secure this stunning, 2 bedroom apartment positioned to capture the city views across from the Victoria Parl Gold Course. Featuring an open plan living space, which seamlessly flows through to the private balcony capturing the stunning city views and boasting an ease of living that comes with living in Urban Edge Apartments.
Architecturally designed with comfort in mind and situated in the ever popular Urban Village precinct, this stunning apartment is in easy walking distance to cafes, restaurants, shopping, bus routes that can take you to Brisbane’s CBD in no time, this apartment encompasses everything great that Kelvin Grove has to offer.
With design and flow of living at the fore front, this apartment also features timber stairs, ducted air-conditioning and stunning city and Brisbane River views throughout.
– 2 Bedrooms; 2 Baths; 2 Car
– Master with ensuite
– Spacious open plan living
– Large modern kitchen with ample storage and European appliances
– Gas cooktop
– Large balcony overlooking the city and gold course
– Quality finishes throughout
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Large storage cage
– Low body corporate fees
– Intercom access
– Secure parking
– Stunning complex amenities
– The Pod, a large undercover area where you can meet friends and enjoy the views
– The Cascade Pool, a large and deep swimming pool with an infinity edge and seating terrace
– State-of-the-art gym and yoga lawn
– Barbeque and covered outdoor dining areas
– Seating areas within the subtropical landscape
– The Lagoon Pool, a wide and shallow resort-style swimming area
– The Bunker, a recreation and theatre room with entertainment facilities
– The Green, where you can enjoy the wide open landscape
– Easy access to QUT AND Victoria Park Gold Course
– Easy access to Inner city Bypass and busway.
Urban Edge apartments are located within a very short stroll to QUT Kelvin Grove and the Kelvin Grove Urban Village Precinct with its numerous shops, restaurants and cafe offerings as well as a major bus route into the CBD which is a mere 2.5km away. Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. The suburs proximity to the city makes it a popular residence for young people, who study at QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus, or commute into the city centre for work.
This is fantastic buying in a great location and is must for the astute investor, book your inspection today!
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**