SOLD BY Helen Grant
Are you looking to add to your investment portfolio? Are you a first home buyer? Move quickly and be the first to secure this well-appointed top floor apartment in a quiet and friendly complex.
– Quiet Location, light and breezy apartment,
– Open Plan Living /Dining / Kitchen,
– 2 bedrooms both with built in robes,
– Light filled bathroom includes built in laundry,
– Lock-up Garage with large private storage / workshop attached,
– 30m to closest bus stop,
– Low Body Corporates only $1300 p/y,
– Close to multiple quality education facilities, transport, Royal Brisbane Hospital and Brisbane’s CBD.
The garage offers not only secure car accommodation but also ample storage space, something you can never have enough of!
Neat and tidy, this tile and carpet townhouse represents a fantastic opportunity to enter the property market. Ideally suited to the astute buyer seeking a low-maintenance, inner city investment property to add to their portfolio or suited to the first homebuyer who’s seeking an easy living lifestyle and location.
Only 3kms to Brisbane’s CBD and a short walk to local shops and cafes, QUT, Kelvin Grove State College, Royal Brisbane Hospital and Victoria Park with its world class golf course and bikeways. Having quickly become a favourite pocket of the ever-popular Kelvin Grove, don’t miss your opportunity to secure this apartment that offers a vibrant city fringe lifestyle!