Stylish, New & Convenient to QUT & RBH
Occupying a wonderfully elevated locale, 6/2 Ballymore Street offers the astute purchaser a myriad of conveniences coupled with state-of-the-art architectural design. A quality fit-out is evident with easy-care porcelain tiles throughout and stone bench tops. The open plan living/dining flows seamlessly out to the generous balcony, overlooking a suburban vista. Walk to the Kelvin Grove Village, the Kelvin Grove QUT Campus and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. A bus stop is conveniently situated just outside the complex. Appraisal of rental value, $320-$350 p/week.
– Generous sized built-in bedroom
– Open plan living/dining
– Kitchen with stone benchtops
– Ample Storage
– Bathroom with frameless shower screens
– Porcelain Tiles throughout
– Quality fixtures & fittings
– Secure complex
– Plenty of off-street parking
– Body Corp is only $1600 p/a
Call the marketing agent to organise your viewing today!