SOLD BY MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Here is your opportunity to secure this freshly refurbished apartment in a small complex conveniently located within minutes to transport and the CBD.
This well presented apartment in one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs, is situated in a small complex of six and boasts low body corporate fees and a great rental return. With a beautifully renovated Kitchen, freshly refurbished and an open plan living with ample storage and south easterly aspect, this apartment would be a perfect fit for the first home buyer or an astute investor.
– 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 car
– Open plan living
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Single lock-up garage with laundry
– Air conditioning in living area
– Beautifully renovated kitchen with ample storage
– Ample storage
– Balcony with lovely south easterly and city fringe outlook
– Small block of 6
– Within a minutes’ walk to public transport
– Easy access to all amenities
– Great rental returns
– Body corporate fees – $458 p/qtr
Ideally located in the inner northern blue chip suburb of Kedron, this apartment is only 8 kilometres (15min) from the CBD and is in walking proximity to Westfield Chermside, Caf/ dining precinct, numerous retail hubs and highly regarded schools whilst having easy access to the Airport link and Clem 7 Tunnel and beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. This property represents great buying for the owner occupier or investor in a great location on the city fringe.
This is great buying in a fantastic location, this is a must inspect.
For further details or to book an inspection, please call the Agent.