Beautifully Renovated Spacious Top Floor Apartment
Here is your opportunity to secure this beautifully renovated, spacious, top floor apartment in a small complex conveniently located within minutes to transport and the CBD.
Located in one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs Gordon Park, and situated in a small complex of six, upon entry you are greeted by a generous open plan living and dining area which flows out to 2 balconies capturing the lovely northern skyline and breezes and a great quiet private aspect for a morning coffee. With a beautifully renovated Kitchen, boasting ample bench and storage space and rounded off by quality European stainless steel appliances and range hood the neutral palette of the property allows for ample natural light to filter throughout the home. Serviced the by a large master bedroom and second bedroom, the property is air-conditioned throughout.
– 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 car
– Open plan living
– Freshly renovated throughout
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Single lock-up garage with laundry and space to park either 2 small cars or your car, motorbike and still room for storage
– Air conditioning in living area and bedrooms
– Spacious kitchen with ample bench space and storage
– Tiled flooring throughout the living and carpeted in the bedrooms
– Large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, stylish vanity and walk-in shower
– Separate toilet
– Two balconies with lovely northern outlook and breezes
– Small block of 6
– Within a minutes’ walk to public transport
– Easy access to all amenities
– Low Body Corporate fees
Nestled in a quiet location surrounded by quality homes whilst perched in an elevated position the property is only a short walk to acres of parkland with the Kedron Brook walking and bike tracks on your doorstep and some of the inner norths best cafes. The property is also close to major infrastructure hubs including Royal Brisbane Hospital, Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network.
– 1 minute to Gordon Park Busway Station.
– 2 minutes to Stafford City shopping centre
– 3 minutes to Lutwyche shopping centre.
– 5 minutes to Wooloowin train station.
– 10 minutes to Chermside Shopping Centre.
– 15 minutes to the Brisbane Airport.
– 75 minutes to the Sunshine Coast.
The property is located in the much sought after Kedron High School catchment and also serviced by St Columbus and St Anthony’s Primary School and within short drive to Stafford State School.
The property is located in the much sought after Kedron High School catchment and walking distance to Padua College and St Anthony’s Primary School whilst also being within a short drive to Stafford State School and St Columbus.
For further details or to book an inspection, please call Danny Cody on 0404 077 102 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.