Quality Apartments In Quiet Street
First home buyers are eligible to apply for the Government’s $15,000 Great Start Grant.
Only 3 apartments remain! Two x one bedroom ground floor and a two bedroom top floor.
Introducing 16 Mitcham Street, Gaythorne a brand new and executive apartment development consisting of 19 x 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Conveniently located in one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations, its elevated position allows for uninterrupted views of the city, and with comfort and convenience at the forefront of the design and location, Mitcham Manor encompasses the very best of north side living.
Upon first inspection you will be impressed by the attention to detail and high quality fixtures and fittings. Crisp white walls and stylish trimmings and expansive open plan kitchen and living areas give you a sense of relaxation and comfort as you enter each apartment. The superb spaces all feature a well-equipped kitchens complete with stainless steel appliances and the living/dining areas flow effortlessly out onto either a private outdoor courtyard or balcony.
Completion September 2015.
– Priced from $359,000 – $479,000
– Modern conveniences include lift access to all levels, cable connection for broadband and pay television and secure intercom entry lobby
– Ample windows to for an abundance of natural light which is accentuated with high ceilings and a neutral palette
– open plan living and dining areas are all tiled and seamlessly flow to your private outdoor entertaining area comprising of either a courtyard or tiled balcony
– Gourmet kitchens with stone bench tops, high gloss finished cupboards, double sinks, soft close drawers, Grohe tapware, European appliances, induction cooktop and plumbing for a refrigerator
– Bathrooms and ensuites featuring large vanities with stone bench tops, Grohe tapware – the main bathrooms have a bathtub-shower combination
– Huge carpeted bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes while some master bedrooms have walk in robe’s
– Each apartment has an internal laundry, plus plenty of cupboard space
– Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans
– Remote controlled secure parking – some units with two car spaces
– Separate secure storage rooms on basement or ground level
– Low Body corporate Fees
– Great rental returns
Full project summary information pack available upon request.
Location wise, Mitcham Manor is within close proximity to every amenity you could need from the train station that can take you to the city in 15 minutes, and the Enoggera Army Barracks; to Brookside Shopping Centre and the Gaythorne caf precinct. Mitcham Manor is also located within a short drive to several high and primary schools and is less than 10 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. It also has great access to major arterial roads that can take you where you need to be in no time.
BENEFITS TO BUYING OFF THE PLAN
While you can’t move in immediately, there are some great advantages to purchasing off the plan:
• Secure a brand new apartment at today’s prices, which is particularly great right now while the market is still relatively low and currently rising
• If you’re an owner occupier, you have the added advantage of being organised before you move in. Coordinating the sale of an existing property can be stressful, but knowing that you have some time before your new property is ready to occupy, provides you with valuable time to plan for your move and can reduce your stress considerably
• You have extra time before settlement to save money
• One of the greatest benefits is that you get to choose your property from everything that is available in the development. Normally you don’t have that opportunity. If you are quick off the mark the selection is even greater
• If purchasing for investment purposes, you may be able to claim depreciation on your tax for items like fixtures and fittings which can generally be higher with a new property
For complete plans and information booklet, please contact the agents.
Disclaimer pictures shown are visual representatives only taken from a previous development.