SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Here is your opportunity to secure this oversized, top floor, 2 bedroom apartment located in a prime position within the blue chip suburb of Clayfield. Featuring not one, but two large balconies and its own separate home office and storage area on the ground floor, this property offers much more than the average apartment in the area. Buyers will be pleasantly surprised by the amount of space and size this natural light filled apartment possesses. Situated in a quiet complex of only five apartments, this property is a must see.
– 2 Bedrooms; 2 Bathrooms
– King sized master with ensuite
– 2 undercover balconies: one large 5.2m x 3.7m balcony at the front of the property and a second 4m x 3.2m balcony at the rear, perfect for entertaining and outdoor living
– Built in wardrobes
– Kitchen with integrated dishwasher
– Spacious open plan living
– Security screens on all doors and windows
– Separate 5m x 3.9m home office with an internal door leading to a 6m x 3.5m
– Secure parking
– Low body corporate fees, no risk of special levy and a healthy sinking fund balance.
– Intercom access
– 700 metres to Albion Train Station
– Close to restaurants, cafes, parks and public transport
Ford Street is conveniently located just 5 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time.
This is fantastic buying in a great location and is a must for the home owner or astute investor, book your inspection today!
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**