Inner City Apartment Living in Cafe Precinct
Nestled within metres of the ever vibrant Racecourse Road Cafe Precinct this eight year old, north-south facing apartment is located just minutes from restaurants, cafes and transport with great access to the CBD. If you are looking for an apartment that encompasses inner city living in a modern yet accessible price range, inspection of this property is a must.
The apartment in summary features:
– Open plan living area fully porcelain tiled and opening onto a generously sized first floor balcony overlooking Beatrice Terrace
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel Blanco appliances, glass tile splashback and ample storage, all looking over the living and outdoor area, giving the apartment great flow and ambiance
– Generously sized master bedroom with en suite including bath and walk in robes
– Main bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
– Second bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan
– Two split systems in main bedroom and living area and access to Foxtel cabling
– Full Amplimesh screening, Verasol blinds and down lights throughout
– Remote garage with internal access
– Secure complex of eight units with intercom and central courtyard to enhance air flow
This is a superbly appointed apartment in an opulent yet trendy position within walking distance of the Racecourse, Sunday markets, buses, train station, and CityCat ferry all whilst being only 6 kilometres from the city centre. This is a great place for an astute first home buyer or investor with property in huge demand in the Ascot area. Call Matthew Jabs further information.