Spacious Townhouse on the Boarder of Wooloowin & Clayfield
Introducing 3/57 Balmain Street, Wooloowin – This delightful townhouse incorporates the very essence of inner city living, conveniently located on the border of Wooloowin and Clayfield in a boutique complex of just four townhouses. Spacious town homes like these are few and far between with its very own private courtyard at the rear with low maintenance gardens.
You will fall in love with the open plan living area downstairs and functional kitchen featuring sleek Tasmanian Oak cabinetry. Upstairs offers a practical layout featuring two very generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and the main bathroom.
This low maintenance town house is positioned perfectly in a whisper quiet laneway. Situated a mere 6 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and only a moment's walk from the Wooloowin train station, it is truly placed to suit all needs. Not to mention, Local facilities are in abundance with the Albion café/dining precinct, numerous retail hubs and highly regarded schools.
Property Features Include:
• Spacious open plan living area flowing through to the private courtyard with low maintenance gardens.
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, Bosch appliances and sleek Tasmanian oak cabinetry throughout.
• Large paved entertainer's courtyard, undercover with a low maintenance gardens.
• Oversized single car garage with additional space for storage.
• Updated laundry area off the garage with internal clothesline.
• Downstairs toilet with new benchtops and tapware.
• Extra-large master bedroom with full length built in wardrobe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Second generous bedroom with built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and study nook.
• Bathroom featuring shower and bathtub.
• Separate toilet.
• Additional storage in laundry and garage
• Low maintenance front and back gardens
• Indoor clothesline (garage) and outdoor clothes line (patio)
• Low body corporate fees
• 250m to Wooloowin Train station
• 300m Topdog Gourmet Café
• 600m to Eagle Junction State School
• 900m to Clayfield College
• 1.7km to St Rita's College
• 6km to Brisbane CBD
Wooloowin is located just 6 kilometres from Brisbane CBD and is well serviced by public transport with the Wooloowin and Albion Train Stations a short 10 minute walk away and a city bound bus stop only a 3 minute walk away. The newly renovated Lutwyche City Shopping Centre is a 6 minute walk away and Chermside and Toombul Shopping Centres are a short drive away, as is the airport. Located in the Wooloowin State School catchment and Kedron State High School catchment area which are both very highly rated schools and a short drive to St Rita's, St Margaret's and local primary schools such as St Agatha's.
Wooloowin has great access to multiple arterial roads that can take you to the north and south side of Brisbane in no time (via the Inner City Bypass, Clem7 tunnel or Gateway Bridge). Bordered by inner city suburbs such as Ascot, Clayfield and Albion means Wooloowin is assured growth and strong investment demand for years to come.
This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase into a highly sought after pocket of Wooloowin. For further details please contact James Gainford on 0466 900 049.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.