SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Be quick to inspect, this spacious three bedroom two bathroom freehold townhouse on the Gordon Park/ Kedron border. The townhouse will suit multiple demographics of buyers looking for a low maintenance lifestyle located in a suburb experiencing rapid growth which is close to everything you could ever need.
Walking distance to local schools and located in the Padua Precinct, this townhouse is a cut above the rest. The quality of finishes stands out above the competition as no expense has been spared on this residence. The property is just over a year old with one of the bedrooms and bathroom rarely used. What your average townhouse lacks in storage, 31 Lutuna Street makes up for.
The townhouse features:
No body corporate or strata fees.
– Open plan tiled kitchen and living area which flows onto covered terrace.
– Bosch appliances and induction cooktop
– Soft close two pac cabinetry
– 2.7m ceilings throughout
– Study nook
– Single garage with internal access
– Ceiling fans and ducted air throughout
– Extra storage
– LED lighting
– Separate toilet
– Low maintenance and paved outdoor covered entertaining area
– Room to accommodate an extra car and off street parking
– Master bedroom complete with ensuite.
– All bedrooms include build in wardrobes, ceiling fans, ducted air, security screens & blinds
– One additional bathroom with separate bath.
– Carpet throughout the upper level
– Second bedroom includes walk in wardrobe and Juliette balcony.
With a neighbouring park providing a popular venue for exercise with the local community, Lutuna Street is conveniently located within walking distance to Kedron Brook Bike Path and Stafford City. This peaceful townhouse is perfectly situated within a stones throw of local schools, parks, shopping precincts & public transport. It is positioned less than 10 minutes from the airport, with easy access to both the Gold & Sunshine Coasts through the tunnel within 500m. Don’t miss out on this fantastic property for more information please contact the agents today.