AUCTION CANCELLED - UNDER CONTRACT
Simply one of the Best Townhouses in Kelvin Grove! 331sqm in total area!
This oversized, double bricked townhouse really deserves a different descriptor – maybe “Townmansion” is more suitable for this epic 331sqm Kelvin Grove home. Built over four levels, it has a two-car secured garage plus nearly 40sqm multi-purpose area or home office/study! If you love the idea of easy low maintenance townhouse living within 3km from CBD but just can't see yourself fitting your life into any of the standard townhouses in the area – Townhouse 2 is your pick. To say it is impressive is an understatement – it's larger than most houses sold in the area!
Bright and breezy, this updated property is the epitome of high quality, low-maintenance living and boasts extra-large courtyard with an elevated shaded patio with shade sail, king size bedrooms and new carpets throughout. A large private outdoor patio, perfect spaces to entertain friends and family!
Low body corporate charges, currently at approx. $881.33/quarter (excl. insurance).
Such a fantastic and rare opportunity in the heart of vibrant Kelvin Grove is sure not to last. Please be quick to book for an inspection.
– Striking entry-way you walk up one flight of stairs to the living and dining level.
– Large multi-purpose area or home office with new carpets, ample of storage and good natural lighting.
– Secure double car garage.
– Pets considered upon body corporate committee approval.
– Open plan living with a separate dining area with air conditioning, fireplace, french doors and new carpets throughout.
– The living area flows effortlessly to an amazingly large private courtyard, which allows you to open the property up in summer and get cross flow breezes right through the home.
– Large kitchen with double sinks, gas cooktop, good quality steel appliances, plenty of cupboards and bench spaces.
– Includes a separate laundry area and powder room (private toilet).
– With a total of 118sqm of outdoor entertaining zone (both undercover and open areas available in this double courtyard), it's perfect for entertainment or relaxation! It's like having your own backyard – but with beautiful views and no lawn mowing.
– The king-sized master bedroom includes built in wardrobe, ceiling fan, en-suite with combined shower and toilet.
– The second and third bedrooms are very spacious with new carpets and have ample of natural lighting and includes built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– The main bathroom includes a combined shower and bathtub.
– With only 7 townhouses in the complex, it is a lovely quiet place to reside.
– The maintenance of the complex is nice and easy with double brick buildings and colourbond steel roofing.
Kelvin Grove is a small inner-city suburb within a short 3.5km to the CBD, near the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, 'world class' Victoria Park, Kelvin Grove State College, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, and ideally located for the significant student population that studies at the nearby Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland.
It is walking distance to Victoria Park, the largest inner-city greenspace, with 64 hectares of open space, perfect to have a picnic, kick the footy, climb trees, have a game of putt putt or walk your four-legged friends.
Close proximity to major roads, busways and bike paths offers multiple options for travelling into Fortitude Valley, Southbank and the CBD. Easy access to the tunnels puts you just 20 minutes from the airport and allows for quick getaways to the coasts.
With the 2032 Olympics now officially confirmed, this is also an outstanding opportunity to live in the heart of Herston and only 8mins drive from the CBD and benefit from future capital growth.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.