Luxurious Designer Townhome, Modern Living at its Best!
Nestled in a quiet street within the popular Kelvin Grove Urban Village and a stone throw away from the 'world class' Victoria Park, this vibrant tri-level, executive townhome presents luxury living at its best and boasts endless opportunities for relaxation and entertainment with family and friends within 2.5km of Brisbane CBD. Spectacularly and architecturally designed, each of the three floors of this stunning home masterfully maximises both natural light and space, high ceilings, with high-quality timber floors, wooden accents, and expansive windows throughout.
– Total floor area of approx. 212sqm, including external areas and garage.
– Timeless wooden flooring throughout, except for the bedrooms.
– Ducted air conditioning throughout.
– Plantation shutters for all the bedrooms.
– Intercom and security alarm entry.
– 3 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and good natural lighting.
– Master bedroom includes six-door built-in robe, a lovely en-suite, and a private balcony overlooking leafy surrounds.
– The second and third bedrooms are sizable and include built-in robes, with a private deck in the second bedroom.
– Main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles and a combined bath/shower.
– Built-in designer study nook in the corridor with additional storage cupboards.
– Huge open plan living space with separate lounge and dining areas, opening out to a private courtyard at the rear of the property and covered terrace at the front through bi-fold doors with leafy outlook, inviting breezes and natural light through the property.
– Fully functional kitchen with a combination of stone and timber benchtop, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space and preparation areas.
– Double remote-controlled garage (tandem) with timber staircase access to the middle level living space.
– Ample storage space with a built-in study or workshop area and dedicated laundry cupboard.
– Powder room with toilet and wash basin.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane's CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb's proximity to the city. The property is located within short walking distance to the proposed Brisbane Metro Link QUT Kelvin Grove Metro Station and the Redevelopment of Victoria Park Golf Course to a world class park, called Victoria Park, which will be twice the size of the City Botanical Gardens and the largest green space in Brisbane for 50 years.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 10 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.