Last Remaining Stunning Town Home Alternative
Here is your opportunity to secure this last remaining beautifully renovated town home alternative with the feel and space of a home but the low cost maintenance of town home living. Conveniently located in one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations, this immaculately renovated Queenslander Has been finished with space and style in mind.
Upon first inspection you will be impressed by the attention to detail and high quality fixtures and fittings. Crisp white walls and stylish trimmings and expansive open plan kitchen and living area which give you a sense of relaxation and comfort as you enter this beautiful home. The superb space features a well-equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and the living and dining areas flow effortlessly throughout this open plan home boasting VJ walls, high ceilings and framed beautifully by the casement windows. There is scope to build in underneath and create upstairs-downstairs living as the home is raised to legal height.
– 3 Bedrooms 1 bathrooms 2 car
– Spacious master bedroom with large Built-in robe
– Beautiful flooring in the living areas, carpet in the bedrooms
– Stunning VJ walls throughout
– Ample windows for an abundance of natural light which is accentuated with high ceilings and a neutral palette
– Open plan living and dining
– Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, high gloss finished cupboards, modern appliances, cooktop and ample storage
– Spacious east facing deck
– Bathroom featuring large vanity with separate shower and bath
– Spacious carpeted bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Split system air conditioning in the living
– Low maintenance grassed private courtyard
– Secure tandem double lock up garage
– Scope to build in underneath with legal height
– Body corporate fee $971.68 per annum
– Pet Friendly
This is a superb opportunity to secure a brand new well-built town home in one of Brisbane’s most accessible locations. Kedron is conveniently located just 8.5 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook and the newly finished Coles Kedron.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance. With property prices on the rise in Kedron, now is the time to secure your future with this stunning brand new townhouse in Brisbane’s inner north.
For further information or to inspect the home please call Matthew Jabs or Danny Cody.