SOLD BY MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
This is a superb opportunity to secure an architecturally designed and stunning town home that exudes quality and comfort in the much sought after Padua Precinct (first home buyers may be eligible to receive the Government’s Building Boost Grant).
The open-plan living room complete with ceramic tile flooring, flows onto the spacious kitchen which features stainless steel appliances and coveted Stone bench tops, any home chef will appreciate. The minimalist design cleverly utilises the space, maximising the natural light that is captured by the high ceilings.
The upper level leads to three generous sized bedrooms. The master bedroom encompasses a large built-in-robe and stylish ensuite featuring vanity, walk in shower and floor to ceiling tiles. Second and third bedrooms are fitted with built in robes, LED lights and ceiling fans.
These generously sized townhouses are the perfect setting for the discerning buyer looking for a chic home that capitalises on its spacious and private layout.
The town homes feature:
• 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Car
• Open plan living area with high ceilings and ceramic tiles all opening up to the outdoor living space perfect for entertaining and a small pet.
• Spacious modern kitchen with stone benchtops, European appliances, glass splashbacks and double door fridge space.
• Air conditioned master with ensuite and large built-in robe. Second and third bedrooms have built-in robes, LED lighting, ceiling fans and high ceilings.
• Main bathroom and ensuite boast floor to ceiling tiles.
• Powder room downstairs.
• Quality finishes and fixtures throughout.
• Beautiful timber stairs with glass balustrades.
• Separate laundry
• A choice of either 2 level stand alone or 3 level town home
• Pet friendly
• Low body corporate fees
• Ample storage
This is a superb opportunity to secure a brand new well-built townhouse in one of Brisbane’s most accessible locations. Kedron is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
With property prices on the rise in Kedron, now is the time to secure your future with this beautifully designed brand new townhouse in Brisbane’s inner north. Call now for further information or to inspect the property.