Brand New Contemporary Town Homes
Attention to detail abounds in this prestigious townhouse that exudes quality and comfort (first home buyers may be eligible to receive the Government’s Building Boost Grant). Complete with ceramic tile flooring, the open-plan living room flows onto the spacious kitchen which features stainless steel appliances and coveted Caesar Stone bench tops, any home chef will appreciate. The minimalist design cleverly utilises the space, maximising the natural light that is captured by the high ceilings.
Upstairs leads to three generous sized bedrooms. The master bedroom is accompanied by a walk-in-robe and stylish ensuite featuring vanity, walk in shower and floor to ceiling tiles. Second and third bedrooms are fitted with built in robes, LED lights and private balconies, while the main bedroom rewards you with a luxurious full-sized ensuite.
Offering fully zoned ducted air conditioning throughout along with ceiling fans upstairs, this generously sized townhouse is the perfect setting for the discerning buyer looking for a chic home that capitalises on its spacious and private layout.
The town home features:
• Open plan living area with high 2.7m ceilings and ceramic tiles all opening up to two outdoor living spaces perfect for entertaining and big enough for gardens or small pet.
• Very practical kitchen with 20 mm stone benchtops, European appliances, ample storage and double door fridge space with water connection.
• Three good sized bedrooms, master with spacious ensuite and walk in robe. Second and third bedrooms have built-in robes, LED lighting, ceiling fans and high 2.7m ceilings.
• Downstairs powder room with storage under stairs available.
• Great aspect with views to the airport and fisherman island.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a brand new well-built townhouse in one of Brisbane’s most accessible locations. Kedron is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
With property prices on the rise in Kedron, now is the time to secure your future with this stunning brand new townhouse in Brisbane’s inner north. Call now for further information or to inspect the home.