SOLD BY MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Located in a very central and popular position in Kedron known as the Padua Precinct, this brand new townhouse has a lovely street frontage and is perfect for investors or home owners looking for a property in a small complex within 6 kilometres of the Brisbane CBD. For the savvy first home buyer purchasing a new build; take advantage of the $15,000 Great Start Grant!
Boasting beautiful timber floors and quality finishes throughout and with easy access to airport link tunnel and busway living is made easy.
– 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms 1 Car
– An open plan living area downstairs that opens out onto a good sized courtyard
– Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, glass splashbacks and quality cabinetry
– Three good sized bedrooms upstairs, all with built in robes
– Two well-appointed bathrooms with semi frameless shower, stone bench tops and stainless steel tap wear
– Beautiful timber floors downstairs and carpet upstairs
– Remote lock up garage with internal access
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Pet friendly
– Low body corporate fees
– in a boutique block of 3
– Easy access to major shops and airport link tunnel.
This is a great opportunity to secure a new property in one of Brisbane’s hottest suburbs within walking distance to the Northern Busway Station, Airport Link tunnel system and surrounded by great private and public educational facilities and within minutes to Westfield Chermside.
For further details or to book your inspection please call Matthew Jabs or Danny Cody.