SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Here is your opportunity to secure this beautifully renovated townhouse alternative with the feel and space of a home but the low cost maintenance of townhouse living. Conveniently located in one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations, this immaculately presented Queenslander has been finished with space and style in mind.
Upon first inspection you will be impressed by the attention to detail, high quality fixtures and fittings and the stunning 6inch timber floors. The expansive open plan kitchen and living area give you a sense of relaxation and comfort as you enter this beautiful home. This superb space features a well-equipped renovated kitchen complete with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and abundant storage and bench space. The living and dining areas flow effortlessly throughout this open plan home, which boasts VJ walls, high ceilings and is framed beautifully by the casement windows. The bathroom has been tastefully renovated and the home is serviced by 2 spacious, large bedrooms and a third bedroom or sunroom which is perfect as a nursery or study.
– 3 Bedrooms 1 bathroom 2 car
– Spacious master bedroom with large built-in robe
– Beautiful timber flooring in the living areas, carpet in the main bedroom
– Stunning VJ walls
– Ample windows for an abundance of natural light which is accentuated with high ceilings and a neutral palette
– Open plan living and dining
– Gourmet kitchen with ample bench space, high gloss finished cupboards, modern appliances, gas cooktop and ample storage
– Renovated Bathroom featuring large vanity, walk-in shower and toilet
– Spacious second bedroom
– Third bedroom an ideal nursery or sunroom/study
– Retractable flyscreens throughout
– Split system air conditioning in the living and master bedroom
– Low maintenance grassed private courtyard plus kids play area at the rear
– Secure single lock up garage plus one off-street parking
– Freehold townhouse alternative
– Pet friendly
This is a superb opportunity to secure a low maintenance home in one of Brisbane’s most accessible locations. Kedron is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook and the newly finished Coles Kedron.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance and includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance. With property prices on the rise in Kedron, now is the time to secure your future with this stunning freehold townhouse alternative in Brisbane’s inner north.
For further information or to inspect the home please call Matthew Jabs or Danny Cody.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes