SOLD BY MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Here is your opportunity to secure this beautifully renovated freehold town home alternative. Conveniently located in one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations, this immaculately renovated Queenslander Has been finished with space and style in mind.
Upon first inspection you will be impressed by the attention to detail and high quality fixtures and fittings. Crisp white walls and stylish trimmings and expansive open plan kitchen and living area which give you a sense of relaxation and comfort as you enter this beautiful home. The superb space features a well-equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and the living/dining areas flow effortlessly throughout this open plan home boasting VJ walls, high ceilings and framed beautifully by the casement windows.
– 3 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 car.
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
– Beautiful timber floors in the living areas, carpet in the bedrooms.
– Modern conveniences include cable connection for broadband and pay television.
– Ample windows for an abundance of natural light which is accentuated with high ceilings and a neutral palette
– Open plan living and dining
– Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, high gloss finished cupboards, modern appliances and cooktop.
– Downstairs living area
– Bathroom and ensuite featuring large vanities with stone bench tops.
– Spacious carpeted bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– Split system air conditioning in the living and master bedroom.
– Low maintenance courtyard
– Secure lock up garage
– Storage cupboard in garage and under stairs
– Separate laundry and drying area
– NBN ready
– Free hold town home alternative
– Great rental returns
Location wise, Kedron is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
This is great buying in a fantastic location, be quick to secure.
Call the agent now on 0404 077 102 for further information or to arrange an inspection of the property.