Simply one of the Best Townhouses in Herston!
Featuring a total area of 169sqm of indoor and outdoor living, townhouse 1 is nestled quietly in a boutique complex of four townhouses in the heart of Herston. The property is within walking distance of Victoria Park, QUT, RBWH, Ballymore Stadium and is within the catchment of Kelvin Grove State College.
Complete with tiled flooring and high ceilings, the open-plan living flows through from the spacious kitchen which features stainless steel appliances and coveted 40mm Caesar Stone bench top, ample storage options any home chef will appreciate and out onto your private entertaining terrace overlooking the pet friendly courtyard. The upper level comes with polished timber flooring and includes a study/loft for additional storage or private entertainment.
Such a fantastic and rare opportunity in the heart of vibrant Herston is sure not to last. Please be quick to book for an inspection.
• Open plan living area with high ceilings and quality tiled flooring all opening up to large outdoor living space perfect for entertaining and courtyard big enough for a small pet.
• Modern kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, European appliances and ample storage.
• Large loft/study with ample of storage and perfect for entertainment.
• The king-sized master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, balcony, beautiful timber floors and en-suite with combined shower and toilet.
• The second and third bedrooms are very spacious with ample of natural lighting, beautiful timber floors and includes built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with balcony access for the second bedroom.
• Main bathroom with shower over spa bath.
• Downstairs powder room with large laundry.
• Single lock up garage and single car space.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout.
• Low body corporate fees.
• Pet friendly.
– With only 4 townhouses in the complex, it is a lovely quiet place to reside.
– Low body corporate charges, currently approximately $913/quarter.
Herston is a small inner-city suburb within a short 3.5km to the CBD, near the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, 'world class' Victoria Park, Kelvin Grove State College, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, and ideally located for the significant student population that studies at the nearby Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland.
It is walking distance to Victoria Park, the largest inner city greenspace, with 64 hectares of open space, perfect to have a picnic, kick the footy, climb trees, have a game of putt putt or walk your four-legged friends.
Close proximity to major roads, busways and bike paths offers multiple options for travelling into Fortitude Valley, Southbank and the CBD. Easy access to the tunnels puts you just 20 minutes from the airport and allows for quick getaways to the coasts.
With the 2032 Olympics now officially confirmed, this is also an outstanding opportunity to live in the heart of Herston and only 8mins drive from the CBD and benefit from future capital growth
Our instructions are extremely clear – this home will be sold by Top Offer, closing date of Friday 17th June at 4.00 pm, if not sold prior.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.