AUCTION CANCELLED - UNDER CONTRACT
Oversized Executive Townhouse with Low Body Corporate Fees!
Featuring a total area of 170sqm of indoor and outdoor living, Unit 2 is nestled quietly in a boutique complex of four townhouses in the heart of Herston. The property is within walking distance of QUT, RBWH, Ballymore Stadium, Victoria Park and is within the catchment of Kelvin Grove State College.
Bright and breezy, this updated property is the epitome of high quality, low-maintenance living and boasts extra-large courtyard, king size bedrooms, freshly repainted and new carpets throughout. A large private outdoor patio, perfect spaces to entertain friends and family!
Such a fantastic and rare opportunity in the heart of vibrant Herston is sure not to last. Please be quick to book for an inspection.
– Open plan living with a separate dining area with air conditioning and timber parquetry flooring.
– The living area flows effortlessly to an amazingly large private courtyard, which allows you to open the property up in summer and get cross flow breezes right through the home.
– Large kitchen with double sinks, gas cooktop, high quality steel appliances (Bosch oven and Miele dishwasher), plenty of cupboards and bench spaces.
– Includes a separate laundry area and powder room (private toilet).
– Freshly repainted throughout.
– Single car garage with direct access to the courtyard.
– Pets considered upon body corporate committee approval.
– The king-sized master bedroom includes walk-through robe, large en-suite with combined shower and toilet. The master also includes an air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan with good natural lighting.
– The second and third bedrooms are very spacious and fully repainted with ample of natural lighting, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan and; air conditioning and private balcony in one of the bedrooms.
– The main bathroom includes a combined shower and bathtub.
– New carpets.
Auction In-Rooms Friday 17th December at 5:30pm
Herston is a small inner-city suburb within a short 3.5km to the CBD, near the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, 'world class' Victoria Park, Kelvin Grove State College, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, and ideally located for the significant student population that studies at the nearby Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland.
It is walking distance to Victoria Park, the largest inner city greenspace, with 64 hectares of open space, perfect to have a picnic, kick the footy, climb trees, have a game of putt putt or walk your four-legged friends.
Close proximity to major roads, busways and bike paths offers multiple options for travelling into Fortitude Valley, Southbank and the CBD. Easy access to the tunnels puts you just 20 minutes from the airport and allows for quick getaways to the coasts.
With the 2032 Olympics now officially confirmed, this is also an outstanding opportunity to live in the heart of Herston and only 8mins drive from the CBD and benefit from future capital growth.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.