SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the ever popular Hermitage Gardens Complex, this spacious three bedroom two bathroom townhouse has been perfectly designed to suit multiple buyer needs. With all of the hard work done, this property is move in ready with nothing left to do except to enjoy the lifestyle this complex affords its residents. Hermitage Gardens has become a real hotspot over the last twelve months with both downsizers and young families, looking for a low maintenance and secure lifestyle whilst residing in some of the best school catchment areas on Brisbane’s north side. You will love calling this complex home with its abundance of amenities, including two pools, spas, BBQs and fully maintained grounds surrounded by the Kedron Brook bikeway. The complex is also pet friendly.
The home features:
– Open plan living area with hardwood timber flooring throughout which leads into the kitchen and dining area.
– Bosch appliances
– 40mm stone bench tops
– Single garage with internal access and room for additional car in front of garage.
– Neat & tidy laundry with access to the back yard;
– Separate toilet
– Great sized, low maintenance yard covered with an adjustable pergola.
– A combination of pavers and manicured gardens provide a perfect outlook, backing on to Kedron Brook bike path.
– 1000L Water Tank
– Three good sized bedrooms with master featuring ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
– One additional bathroom with separate bath.
– Air-conditioned master bedroom.
– Brand new carpet throughout.
– Recently painted and new blinds installed.
This pocket of The Grange is surrounded by acres of parkland and bike tracks. It is within walking distance to Wilston Village and only 5kms to the CBD. This peaceful town house is within a stone’s throw from local schools, parks, shopping precincts & public transport. It is positioned less than 15 minutes from the airport, with easy access to both the Gold & Sunshine Coast’s. Don’t miss out on this fantastic property for more information please contact the agents today.
Please enter via Uxbridge Street.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**