Brand New Double Garage Townhouses in Gordon Park - Only One Remaining
Situated in an elevated and highly sought after location in one of Brisbane’s most tightly held suburbs, these impeccably designed and built, brand new townhouses provide the rare opportunity for a buyer to purchase a high spec town home complete with quality fixtures and fittings and double garage whilst enjoying the privacy a small complex provides. With expansive open plan layouts on the lower levels, high ceilings and an elevated outlook the new buyers are will enjoy the perfect space to entertain family and friends whilst the upper level comprises of the bedrooms.
The townhouses feature:
– Open plan living on the lower level with high ceilings and beautiful ceramic tiled floors.
– Great sized kitchens with European appliances, gas cooktops, stone benchtops and ample cabinetry.
– Private courtyards fully fence and pet friendly with garden and outdoor entertaining areas.
– Separate toilet and laundry area.
– Double car lock-up
– Three generously sized bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, ensuite and North-easterly suburban views.
– Separate rumpus room with additional linen cupboard/storage
– Main bathroom with full bath and shower facility and toilet.
– Additional bedrooms all have fans and built-in robes.
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Fully remote garages
– Fully landscaped
– LED lighting through-out
– Solar panels installed for each townhouse
– Energy Efficient Design
Nestled in a quiet location surrounded by quality homes whilst perched in an elevated position the townhouses are only a short walk to acres of parkland with the Kedron Brook walking and bike tracks on your doorstep and some of the inner norths best cafes. The property is also close to major infrastructure hubs including Royal Brisbane Hospital, Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network.
– 3 minutes to Gordon Park Busway Station.
– 3 minutes to Lutwyche shopping centre.
– 5 minutes to Wooloowin train station.
– 10 minutes to Chermside Shopping Centre.
– 15 minutes to the Brisbane Airport.
– 75 minutes to the Sunshine Coast.
The property is located in the much sought after Kedron High School catchment and also serviced by St Columbus Catholic Primary School and within short drive to high schools in the city and Clayfield.
With great benefits of buying new these townhouses have a one year defect period and 6.5 year structural warranty. First Home Buyers are also eligible for the building boost as this is a new product.
For further details please call Matthew Jabs on 04222 94 272.